[FR] Import Session Data

+1000

+10E28

+infinite

I also agree.
I will wait to upgrade to N6 to see if these features are included. They have been removed from Cubase7 for whatever reason and that is not a good sign.
There needs to be an explanation from Steinberg.

Hello,

thanks for your comments. Project data import/export is something we are aware of. There need to be a faster and easier way to bring these data from one project to another without having to open the source project. While we aren’t able to provide such feature with the initial Nuendo 6 release, it is something we consider for the future development/updates.

Thanks,
Timo

There are other threads in which your participation would be welcomed. One is about VMX and another about automation. Then there are the ones about the questionable choices on gui.

This from the Cubase forum,

“While we aren’t able to provide such feature with the initial Nuendo 6 release, it is something we consider for the future development/updates.”

Thank you for your reply. However, I’ll be waiting to upgrade for that future development/updates. VMX or the PT method, having one of those is essential to my work!

Regards,

Mark

Timo’s remarks in the "VMX files / Track Presets / Track Archives " thread are good news.