FR: Lines • please add curly braces

Greetings Dev. team—
I’ll start by saying that I’m thrilled with the 3.1 update. The new lines feature is wonderful, and as usual, you’ve thought of so many things that I never would have (anchor points, for instance). I do have one request however: I would very much appreciate if the curly braces (regular and reversed) could be added to the vertical lines section. These are used very regularly in organ music to indicate manual changes and they are also very frequently employed in hymnody to indicate that all verses condense to a refrain. Obviously I can fake it with shift-X text or text boxes, but it sure makes sense to have these (particularly the braces in the staff for organ music) to be dynamic and linked to notes.
Thanks!

New tool (to be clear this is a great option and it works very well. I quite like it. I’d also just like the option to do it with curly braces as well.)

Preferred with updated line tool:

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 10.18.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 10.16.15 AM.png

The request to be able to add a resizable brace to the score has been made before, and is on our backlog.

Excellent. It had simply occurred to me that it would work well (imho) within the confines of the lines tool (auto scaling, spacing, etc.). At any rate, glad for the confirmation. Thanks!