Frank Arnold (4damind) new track "Travel without moving"

Style: Uptempo EDM/Ambient
Time: 4:54
DAW: Cubase 7.0.5 64Bit on Windows 8 Pro
Track-Count: 18

Hardware: Access Virus XL/Nord Lead 2x
Soft: Predator, Spire, Absynth, Kontakt, Diva, Minimoog V

(please use in your browser “open link in new tab” because the link will load in this page)

Projekt Screenshot

Relax, take a deep breath and have fun while listening on Soundcloud or on official.fm

Nice track, thanks for sharing!

That’s a nice track! :slight_smile:
No complaints really.

Was fun following the song on the screenshot as well.

yeah, really nice…had a tune and everything…changed tack at the right time to hold the listeners interest…good feel to the whole piece…saw myself driving across a desrt with a babe and the sea on the horizon…Kevin

:blush:
Thank you guys for this kind words!

nice and tight arrangement!

frank

Hello Frank,

That was very nice and clean - great tracks. :slight_smile:

Cheers, Roland

Very beautiful track - I can’t find any mixing or instrumentation problems. The general ambiance was great - that lead synth and piano paired with the pads created a great overall sound. It was cool to have a screenshot as well - thats really a great idea. Great job!

Thank you!

I made a small “project walk” video… I think it shows a bit more than on the screenshot.
Set the Youtube player to highest quality (the video is 1080p) and see it in full screen.

Unfortunately this board is not configured to embed media (like Youtube or Soundcloud) so you must click this link and… use “open link in new tab/window” so it will not replace your actual browser tab/window).