Free Rebeat software but only for new user !!!

I just got a email this morning about Free Rebeat software but only for new user !!!

This offer is valid for Cubase 6, Cubase Artist 6 and WaveLab 7 (updates, upgrades, full and educational versions) purchases between July 1 and July 31, 2011 !!!

I never used rebeat before so it’s not that I gonna miss it or annything but maybe someday i might have some time to try it so I do hope that ther’s a link somewhere that i missed for the old user like me that have been using and buying Cubase since version 2 or before to get the same free stuff that you give to new users

P.S.

After the last update my C6 run like a charm and I did try to replace a bad snare in a song with one from BFD2 and it’s work perfectly the first time … great job Steinberg

Do you know what Rebeat is?..it’s probably not something you’d just try out when you have the time :wink:

I use it already so by your reasoning I should expect a refund? Ahh…if only.

Do you know what Rebeat is?..
From what I learn Rebeat is a service software to put music online and to help you setup and manage thoes songs and so on

*** if I remember corectly there was a post when I got my Cubase 4 or 5 not to use the rebeat install on the CD and to download from then net or something

it’s probably not something you’d just try out when you have the time
Why not ??? … maybe i did’nt need to put stuff on the net before but tomorow … who know !!!

My point is … giving stuff to get a new costumer but not to give the same to old costumer is not a good practice
I know that some Cie do it all the time but it does’nt make it right. Like i said in my previous post I never did used it so i’m probably not gonna miss that much but when I get a email for free stuff a couple of week after i already bought it … It make me go &(%*(RYT&#T^TYTU and again like i said before I do hope that ther’s a link somewhere that i missed for the old user that never used rebeat before but may tried it someday just for fun … if it’s ok with Mr Grimm

Have a nice day

It’s just Grim thanks…one m not two & no requirement for Mr as Grim isn’t my surname…But it’s perfectly fine by me as if that would make any difference to Steinberg policy.

Well, I might be wrong on that, but Rebeat is not Steinberg, is it…?

Rebeat is free for upgrades till the end of July.