Free Warp question

Hi i apoligze if i did this wrong… this is my first post…

I just bought Cubase 8 elements, I’m curious about the Free warp option… cause i dont see it… When i double click on my track to open the sample editor all i see for a drop menu onthe left is “Hitpoints” i dont see anything else…

Thank you…

I imagine it doesn’t ship with elements and you need to upgrade to artist or pro.

According to the manual it should also be in Elements 8. But you might have to activate the ‘musical mode button’?

There’s no Freewarp in Cubase Elements…it can playback warped files (from another version) but you cannot warp.

Ok that answers that… now … can you upgrade to a better version without paying full price… like… since i bought elements can i upgrade for the extra 200 or w/e it is??? only reason i bought elements is cause it said “Best for home studios” well… im far from professional and im at home…

Yes you can upgrade without paying full price…check the product in the shop and all upgrade prices will be listed via the buy now button.

WARNING: All versions higher than Elements also require a physical usb elicenser so you will need one of these too.

Thank you… I see what you mean now…