Fresh install of Cubase 5 (cant load HalionOne presets)

Hi, I made a clean operating system (win7) and Cubase 5 install. First I installed cubase 5.0.0 and and HalioneOne. Everything worked OK. Then I installed the latest version of Cubase 5 and now I cant load HalionOne and GrooveAgent One presets. Tried to locate them manually but no success, this steinberg’s presets location and other stuff is a mess for me.

what i have to do?:slight_smile:
thank you!

EDIT: I launched HalionOne installer and now it’s ok, but there is no separate GrooveAgent installer. I checked my harddrive to find samples which GrooveAgent says he cant find but there is no such samples on my harddrive:S

I am having a similar problem - most of my HALionOne and GrooveAgentOne presets do not show up on screen. I can find the VST3 folder through windows explorer where they are all stored (C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase 5\VST3 Presets\Steinberg Media Technologies\HALionOne) and everything seems accounted for but the presets are gone when I use the instrument.

I am using Cubase 5.2.2 (64-bit) on a PC with Windows 7 (64-bit), but the project file I am using was created on a Macbook Pro in Cubase 5.2.2 (32-bit) … maybe this is problem with sharing files between PCs and Macx??? Anyone?