Full link to Dorico 2 Trial

I wanted to try Dorico 2. I downloaded the assistant, and like many other people, could not open the app. May I please have the full link to Dorico 2 trial?

Have you signed up for a trial here? Try Dorico Now for 30 Days for Free | Steinberg

Yes i have, and I have received the activation code. After I downloaded the assistant, I could not open it

Welcome to the forum, liuhouhan. Can you be a bit more specific about what happens when you try to open the trial? Are you on Windows or macOS?

Hi Daniel,

I am on macOS. I downloaded the Steinberg Download Assistant Setup, tried to open it, but it would not bounced once on the dock and quit. I read around the blog, and a lot of people have problems with the Steinberg Download Assistant Setup. This can be fixed with a direct link to download the trial.

I don’t currently have a direct link to the installer, but I’ll get it as soon as I can. If you email me at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de I can send you the installer for the Dorico application itself via WeTransfer, but I cannot send you the larger sounds installers that way.