Fully functional lower zone mixer

Dear Steinberg developers!!

Since I changed from dual screen to one 4K screen I am waiting for a better lower zone mixer.

At the moment it is useless … no routing. No left/right sorting. No visibility of tracks. etc.

It seems I cannot even assign hotkeys to toggle the lower zone mixer faders/insert/sends.

+1000

Yeah! +1

1. If you open the inspector Option+I you can TAB to show the track visibility for the the Lower Mixer and show or hide those as you wish. OR. click on the Show/Hide MixConsole Toolbar, click on the Set Channel Type Filter where you can Show/Hide the type of track you want to see.
  2. For routing I just setup a key command to open the channel editor which gives me that
  3. Left/Right sorting of track positions, aint gonna happen I dont think. Have to do that on the channels on the track area to do that.
  4. F3 is a quick fix to your issue as you get the full mixer on your screen, one key push. Resize it down to where it still shows what you need and voila
  5. The Lower Zone will be a work in progress I think

I wish you were right but nothing happened from ver 9 to 10. I feel like the lower zone mixer was launched half-baked and now nobody cares.

1. For routing I just setup a key command to open the channel editor which gives me that

The channel editor cannot apply routing to multiple channels. That’s why a routing view would be a great plus in the lower zone.

Left/Right sorting of track positions, aint gonna happen I dont think.

Well at least in the lower zone they could apply the same left/right order like in the main mixer.
To have different order in the mixers is totally confusing :slight_smile:

I guess the lower zone mixer did not really evolve since Cubase 8? 9? :slight_smile:

+1000
nowadays many users have large 4k monitors, this is a must!