Funky graphic thing

Sorry, I don’t know what this is and it only shows up in my N10 PC setup, can anyone identify what those circles are? If so, any idea how to make them go away? Thanks, john

I’m not in my studio now so I can’t check what I’m suggesting, but these thumbnails look like the picture you see when you press Studio/ VST Plugin Manager/ Rescan All (next to the Search-field).

Do they show all the the time?
Or do they appear during the time Nuendo sometimes need to create the (re)construction on the waveforms?

I’ve never seen them.

Niek/ Amsterdam.

Thank you, that is exactly what they look like! They show whenever I hover over a button to get extra info. Unsure about creating the reconstruction of the waveform, when does that happen? john

that is exactly what they look like! They show whenever I hover over a button to get extra info.

Hmmmm, weird.
Maybe your system is scanning your plugins all the time?
A couple of days ago, I posted a thread about my system crashing on this plugins’ “Scan All”.

In this discussion there were fellow-Nuendo-users saying that scanning could take a very long time especially when you have a lot of plugins, or when there is a plugin in your system which is not 100% compatible…
If this is the case, it is very strange that Nuendo shows that in a totally wrong way.

Unsure about creating the reconstruction of the waveform, when does that happen?

The reconstruction of the waveform sometimes happens on my system when I’ve (accidentally) moved a part of my project or when I’ve imported a large amount of audio-files. Since this weird “graphic” appears on a folder track in your system, I thought it was some kind of “work in progress”-sign, maybe saying “Hey, I’m recreating the waveforms”, or something?

I’m sorry that I can’t help you directly on this issue, I’ve never seen it before.
Niek/ Amsterdam.

Thanks. It seems to be isolated to a project I started on a Mac system running OSX 10.12.6 and now running on Windows 10 latest. I wonder if it’s related somehow.