Funky MediaBay Filter Behavior

I’ve been meaning to ask this for awhile. I don’t understand some results when browsing for presets using the filter. Notice I have “VSL” in the filter, but 96 results return … 92 of them don’t have VSL in their name. I file this under “WTF”! What am I missing?

I think it has to do with how filter categories are set up in the full MediaBay interface. I discovered this looking for the new HSSE “Trip” presets. Unfortunately, I don’t have VSL…so it’s hard to prove it…but I think I’m right in my supposition.
If you look here, I’ve changed the first category (hidden behind the dropdowns) to “Library Name”

HALion Sonic SE Trip shows up and reports 153 presets within that category.

If I change the category selection to “Library Manufacturer” and type “Trip” in as a search, it reports 156 presets. Three of those probably have “trip” in their names but are not actual Trip presets.

So I’m guessing that if you change the first category to Audio-Assets/Library Name, the VSL Library will show up in that column and if you select it, only the presets associated with that category will be seen in the Results selector.

Am I right?

Oh, I’m sure if I change to one of the asset filters it will work. But, why doesn’t the text filter work?

Notice I have “VSL” in the filter, but 96 results return … 92 of them don’t have VSL in their name.

Beats me. Notice that none of the Trip presets have “Trip” in their names either. Best guess is that the MediaBay is designed to grab and display the presets that have a Trip meta-tag assigned to them without actually adding it to the actual file name.