These ones fall into the “not yet, but (hopefully) soon” category:
• Filters: To filter objects for easy copying/deleting
• Choose which instrument/group of instruments to listen at when playing the score (without having to mute/solo in the mixer)
• I love the feature to add slurs to multiple instruments at the same time, why isn’t this implemented to dynamics too?
• Will it be possible to save different type of “house styles” for different type of score layouts?
This one falls into the “hmm, it shouldn’t do that” category:
• When I set my sound card as default output it still plays through the computer headphone jack, even though the sound card shows up in the list.
You might need to quit Dorico and restart it after making a change in the Edit > Device Setup menu in order for that change to take effect, at least for now.
This falls into the “the program is working as designed” category:
• When adding instruments I can’t manage to add more than one instrument at the time before the menu closes.
The popover is designed to close after adding an instrument to a player. You probably really want to add another player anyway, rather than continually assign more instruments to the same player. Type Shift-P in Setup mode to add a new player, which shows the popover so you can type the name of the instrument to add, then hit Return. You can add another instrument to the selected player with Shift-I, but be sure you really mean to create a doubling there.
• Change the size/font on bar numbers
You can do that in Engrave > Font Styles.
This one falls into the “tell me more” category:
• Change/edit that brackets in the score
Because the way that Dorico handles players and instruments is very dynamic (and will become more so over time) it’s not really feasible for us to provide the kind of direct control over creating brackets and braces as you might be used to from other software I have worked on in the past. Instead our approach in Dorico is to use a rules-based system, so you can choose between different bracketing approaches via the Brackets and Braces page of Engraving Options, but if you find there are conventions that are not yet covered, please let me know what they are, so that we can add them to our backlog.