How to reproduce:
- Create an empty project
- Add an effect track
- Add any insert effect to the track (i.e. PingPongDelay)
- Right click on track, and click 'Save Track Preset…"
- Save the track preset under any name
- Create a new empty project
- Open Media Bay from the right panel
- Click ‘User Presets’ → ‘Track Presets’ → ‘Audio’
- Drag the saved track preset to track list
→ Result: nothing happens
Trying to create the effect track by using the ‘Use Track Preset <!>’ button does not insert effect tracks either. Adding an effect track, and using the ‘Preset Manager’ button from the ‘Inserts’ list, selecting ‘From Track Preset…’, and selecting the track preset from the list DOES work however.
Cubase 11.0.20 Build 371
Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18363 Build 18363