FX sends pre/post fader switch+color

it looks that since C9.5 Steinberg decided that the previously blue colour for the FX sends+volume bar in post-fader mode is now GREEN, which previously indicated the opposite: this FX send was in pre-fader mode!!
while now, when switched to pre-fader, the colour will be indicated in BLUE…which every long time user associates with the opposite.

i BOGGELS the mind!

Then simply switch it to what you like. Some things are so easily solved… :unamused:

are you saying that somewhere in the bowels of the presets i can change the colour behaviour of that?
please enlighten me!

Check the preferences, or use the board search. This has been answered here at least once.I’m not in front of Cubase right now.

will do that.
nevertheless, my point is that it is the crux of this phenomenal software, that too many things are changed that are not broken, just for change’s sake, which is the bane of every serious, professional user…

will do that. thanks!

nevertheless, my point is that it is the crux of this phenomenal software, that too many things are changed that are not broken, just for change’s sake, which is the bane of every serious, professional user…

It would be either the color of inserts or the color of sends that would have to be inverted for consistence, now that pre and post-fader effects are always clearly indicated. They obviously picked the option that would generate the least confusion. This is far from being something that was changed for “change’s sake”, it’s arguably how it should have been from day 1.