GA4 plays notes that is not in the track!

Hi

Completely new to GA4.
I have dragged a pattern from GA4 to Cubase 8 with some hh notes. All of them F# = closed HH, but when it is played back by GA4, there is suddenly a open hh every now and then!
I have tried to change the preset to another drum set, still the same. :slight_smile:

Similar problem for me!

Dragging phrases to the arrange window does not really work in Logic, the patterns will not be played correctly.

Best wihes
henkx

Yes indeed! It is true. We have been complaining about this problem for months now with very little response. They claim they are upgrading GA4 with a MIDI out button, hopefully that will fix the problem. My projects have been on hold. I have GA3, buts its only 32 bit, but has the MIDI out. Well now my rig is 64 bit, don’t want to retreat, so Im waiting for the upgrade because Im no good at drums! Don’t like the drag and drop. So I continue to wait.

Good luck huh?

Yes I have just worked out the same issue is happening for me, but what I see is the F#1 note is actually the fill in the pattern which is why it is suddenly adding in strange sounds. If you find the offending sequence of F#1 notes and drag them to the correct sound it works, but this should not have to be done ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi musicmind,
try to activate the button "use MIDI port B for pattern pads.

It is located on the left side between pads and keyboards.

Best wishes
henkx

Dear Musicmind,

henkx mentioned the solution!

try to activate the button "use MIDI port B for pattern pads.

It is located on the left side between pads and keyboards.

Thank you henkx :smiley: