Gain settings not being saved

I am getting audio noise on all tracks with audio. To eliminate the possibility that my irig2 interface was causing it I still get it. Tried turning down the input gain and it didn’t make any difference but then I noticed that gain setting is not being saved. Screen recording with no track to show that the setting is not being saved. Gain setting not being saved - YouTube

Hi 2dog,

The input gain fader is not intended to set the recording level of Cubasis.
This should always be set in your audio device.

In addition, there should be no default audio noise.

To exclude other issue, I’d suggest to shut off the iPad followed by a restart and relaunch of Cubasis.
Please have a look at the audio routing chapter of our available Cubasis LE tutorial.

Please let me know if this helps to solve the problem.

Best wishes,
Lars

I now have isolated the noise issue. I use the app for realtime audio effects and the noise that I was noticing only happens when I have the monitor on in the track so I guess it is just background noise or feedback that is being amplified. I think I can work on controlling that so I don’t think it has anything to do with the app. Just starting to work with audio so I am going through a learning curve.

Hi 2dog,

Thanks for the update, glad to hear you’ve able to find out the reason outside of the app.

Best,
Lars