Gap between thin and thick barlines......[SOLVED]?

I know there is a setting for adjusting the gap between thin and thick barlines for final barline in Engraving Options. But when reducing the staff size (to say, 60%), the default gap seems way too spaced. If I try and adjust this using Engraving Options, this will negatively adjust the look of staves using 100% staff size by making the gap appear too small. Is there a way to adjust these gaps independent of each other? :confused:

I thought I would reply to my own post with this UPDATE - it now seems to be drawing correctly on screen, so perhaps this has resolved on its own.

Here is a screen shot showing how it is drawing nowā€¦

I think in your second example, the small staff may be OK, but the final barline in the regular staff has become too narrow now. The Engraving option isnā€™t applied proportionally to the staff size.

Actually, in both pictures I did not apply any change to the defaults, so the 2nd example is showing a changed appearance that just resolved on its own. (I know, kind of strange). So what you are seeing are Doricoā€™s defaults. I guess the regular staff could be tweaked if desired. We may be getting into the territory of ā€œoptical illusionsā€ a little. Bottom lineā€¦ I donā€™t believe thereā€™s much of an issue with my original concern as it definitely resolved on its own (not sure how, but possibly due to a screen re-draw), and the 2nd picture looks much better to my eye.