Garritan JBB

Hi
i downloaded the Garritan JBB files and tried to use them in dorico. in the instructions it says

Once the Dorico Play button has turned green you can click on a little ‘e’ in the RH panel of Play mode to open the Aria interface.

I don’t have a little “e” so what should I do?
I don’t get any sound at the moment when I play back through JBB so maybe I need the little “e”

Thanks for any help.

The screen shot is from the iPad, but it’s the same on the desktop. You need the Play tab.

Hi RobF.
Many thanks for taking the time to send a reply to me. my screen shot looks the same as yours, as far as I can tell, but now I have a little ‘e’ and when i press that still

nothing happens. The score is moving along but i am not getting any sound. if I change in Play playback template and choose any thing else I get sound. But not with JBB. I noticed in the playback template that the column on the right is empty. Could this be a problem?

Many thanks for any help you can give.

In the VST Rack, can you add a new ARIA VST? Are you using the latest version of ARIA?

Hi Benwiggy.

That sorted it out

I have used Finale for more years than I care to think about , but this ARIA has never been a problem for me. In fact I don’t really know what it is.

Now I have the sound in ARIA and Dorico. Strangely, when I loaded the sounds the slot for number 4 did not work. But all the other ones do.

Many thanks again for your help.