So, I was using the GEQ-30, and in the bottom right (where you can choose different EQ-types), I chose something besides the default “True Resp”; however, whether I save it as a preset and/or just save the project, I am always unable to get the project or preset to reopen with the saved eq-type setting. It always reopens with the default eq-type (True Resp).
In order to see if it wasn’t just my project w/ the bug,
- I opened a completely brand new project,
- created a track,
- then opened the channel settings,
- loaded a GEQ-30,
- changed the eq-type (in the lower-right drop-down) to anything but the default “True Resp.”
- saved the project (or even just save the GEQ-30 settings as its own new preset)
- close the project
- reopen project, and check to see if it loads the GEQ-30 w/ the EQ-type that I changed in prior session.
Unfortunately, the GEQ-30 always opens with the EQ-type set back to “True Resp.”… also, the project might, for example, open with the correct-named GEQ-30 preset I saved (w/ graphic eq adjustments correctly being recalled), but the EQ-type is still set back to default “True Resp.”
I have Dell XPS 8500, i7-3770 3.4 Ghz, 12 Gb ddr3, Windows 7/64-bit. Cubase 6.5.4