GET VIRTUAL GUITARIST 3

Marketing wise it would be a good idea for Steinberg to promote Halion 5. Halion 5 has an big reputation regarding it capabilities. Making a VG3 which must be superior to VG2 would make People look with big eyes :slight_smile:

Come on Steinberg, you get this one for free from me!

Another vote for VG3!

+2
and this from a MIDIguitarist.

I ain’t proud. If it works, it works. So use it:) :slight_smile:

{’-’}

STEINBERG ! GO FOR THE VG3… PEOPLE ARE DYING FOR IT IN THE FORUMS ALL OVER THE WORLD HEAR THEIR VOICE !!!

99% of producers / musicians and composers are waiting for VG3 or VG2 re-release, or even VG1.

PLEEEEAAAASSEEEE

Please!!! Virtual Guitarist 3!!!

or VG2.1 at least. pleeeeeeeeeaaaaseeeeeee

+1000 on VG 3

It´s obvious that people really wants VG3. VG has been the best idea and the worst mercantile implementation in the history of the plugings.

• 10000000000000000000000000 on VG3

+1

I asked for a similar VST/plugin recently in the last Steinberg survey because I’m guitar and bass guitar player and sometimes I don’t take my guitars, only the laptop and need tools to write my musical ideas

Best

Please release a Virtual Guitarist 3. It is really needed in the market.

Wel i’m chasing Air music for this one too!

I bought all the virtual guitarist from 1 (when it was split into 2 separate products) to 2. Never really utilized it back then, but sure could use it now. Unfortunately those don’t install on windows 8.1 so PLEASE make Virtual Guitarist 3, or make updates so modern computers can run your older awesome stuff. I’ve supported Steinberg for a number of years and would love to be able to use some of the other older plugins I bought from you, like Virtual Bass too.

Hoping VG2 works with N7 and hope someone somewhere realises what a great idea [artistically and financially] it would be to bring out VG3.

at the end of this interview there is some hope for VG?
http://icon.jp/archives/11091
(its in Japanese ,use translator)

I have VG2 and still use it on win10 but to get things working correctly I have to render the tracks to audio before recording anything else. I had a look if there was anything similar out there and can’t find anything anywhere near as good.

So just adding my voice for VG3 or even getting the plugin part up to date as 64bit so it works on my DAW well. Come on this is a great plugin especially for non guitarists.

Hey, everybody. Check this out. Looks like our prayers have been answered.
https://www.virtualguitarist.com

no acoustic :frowning:

There will not be a VG3 as all the material and some other legal stuff owned by Wizoo is not part of AVID / Air music. VG was made in collaboration between Steinberg and Wizoo, Wizoo is bought by AVID and never saw daylight again.

By the way, I still have VG2 working in my windows 10 64 bit and had it always working in 8.1, did you try “run as administartor” ?