Ghost EQ presets

I have ghost custom EQ presets. I think at some stage I had my documents folder (windows) redirected. Now it’s running from the usual location and I’m still getting presets (including duplicates) which don’t work. I’d like to fix this. I can see where the current user EQ settings are at \Documents\VST3 Presets\Steinberg Media Technologies - but I can’t locate the Steinberg ones. Is this list in an XML file? Can it be rescanned? Thanks for your time, it’s much appreciated.

Hi,

This was an known issue of Cubase. As far as I know, this has been fixed with the latest update, already. Make sure you have the latest update installed, please.

Thanks Martin. I do have the latest version. However I fixed this - but I’m not sure how. I spent some time searching through all the installed components yesterday and I think deleting the 10.0 Steinberg AppData folder might have helped? Strange I know, not very scientific, but I see know how 10.5 draws on the factory presets and the user presets together so perhaps it triggered a refresh. Thanks for your help.