Glitches on IPad

Here are some points of interest that are either glitches and/or features yet to be added.

1. Crediting/editing the midi chord pads will freeze on a chord when trying to edit it. Won’t stop unless I delete the channel and less frequently when I change the sound.

2. Adding in midi file from the media bay onto an existing instrument I’ve edited reverts it back to the grand piano. Only way around this is placing it in an empty spot, moving the midi, to the desired track, then deleting the newly created tracks.

3. This is really important to me, the file browser. I have about 50GB of samples kicks snares loops etc. all organized on the files app on my ipad. But I can’t drop the main folder into the cubasis media section at all.
    It makes it really difficult to see all my samples/one-shots and test them out to see what works.

4. I can’t seem to find the button to merge midi clips together.

Details:
No external gear used other than headphones
iPad Pro 12.9 2TB
Latest update as of today for both cubasis and IOS

Thank you for reading this. I hope you have a nice day. I am extremely eager to see these in the app. Especially the file browser thing I mentioned.
-Gavin

1. On Android [so i dont if this is possible on ios],with a file manager/explorer, you can move complete folder with sub folders to cubasis “audio/my samples” folder and then the samples show up in the mediabay.

Using the mediabay’s import function (1 by 1) will throw everyting in “my samples” folder unorganised.

Hope you find a way like this on ios.

1 Like

Thank you so much, within the file browser I found the cubasis folders and manually dropped it in “my samples” instead of going through the app import feature. It’s now in my application and I’m so excited.

I really appreciate you taking the time to explain and help me out. Beating myself up a little, I can’t believe I didn’t think of doing that lol.

:star::star:
Separate issue the play sample button is next to the delete button and it deletes the file permanently right off the bat from your system if you accidentally tap it going through the sounds… so… that’s something haha.

I want to say thank you for this useful information too, I have been importing samples one at a time into Cubasis3 iOS for absolutely ages, but now I can build up large collections of samples and place them directly into the Cubasis folder in one go :beers:
:beers:

1 Like