Global cc level; adjustments, how to?

RUNNING: WIN 7, CUBASE 8.5, KONTAKT 5, VEP PRO,RME 400, AKAI MPK88, 5 2TB 7500 DRIVES, 64 GB

Many of you will be aware that in Cubase we can “Globally” reset overall velocity levels across a project.
Personally, I do this by going into the the Key Editor and selecting “all”. Then I go as follows :

to Midi > functions > Velocity > —

and then in the velocity panel under “Add or Subtract” enter the amount of increase or decrease in the box and click “o.k.” and the entire project velocity levels for all tracks are uniformally raised or lowered as per my wish.

This works for me with small projects like String Quartets, Jazz Trios and equally as well for large 450 track Orchestral projects.

But that’s for Velocity!
What I’d like to find out is whether we have in Cubase a similar function or tool for Globally raising or lowering all of the existing project control lane info levels, some process that on a global basis functions as does the “Value” function in the Key Editor on a per track level.
My interest is in globally changing cc2 (Breath Controller), cc1 (modulation) & cc11 (expression) levels on a project, not per track, level.

I’m not talking about “automation” . I don’t use automation for cc’s.

Thanks for any guidance!

Happy Holidays!!

g.c.

Hi,

Use Logical Editor, please.

If Event is Equal Controller
Value 1 Add [your value]

Thanks Martin.
Happy Holidays to you!!
g.c.