Go to FX Channel (2 versions)

Hello, Cubase Nation and our developers we love! :slight_smile:

I’ve needed it all the time since I started working with Cubase some time ago (probably 8th version) and I hope my idea will at lerast entertain you all tonight :slight_smile:

Version 1: in the popup menu when you click on channel sends beside of adding fx channel there should be a menu item that gets you to the existing/attached channel.

Version 2: in channel sends stripe of the project window there should be a triangles active if there is a channel attached to the slot. This triangle (on click) opens the insert stripe of attached channel. Ooh! That’s would be the whole upgrade worth :slight_smile:

Look at these self explanating pictures. Two versions. Which version do you like more?
CubaseGotoFXChannel-V1.jpg
CubaseGotoFXChannel-V2.jpg

Hi. If you want to edit your Effect from the SENDS view in the mix console, for example you must press ALT + DOUBLE CLICK on the shipment, the GUI of your effect will appear. now i don’t remember if it works in the inspector.

Greetings.

As you see from my post and pictures, I know that we can edit one (really only one, I suppose the first in stack) fx. I’m talking about accessing whole insert slot of FX channel. Do you see a difference?