“Go To Next/Previous Flow” is a really usefull function when you work with multiple flows!
I created two shortkeys for them: CTRL + - and CTRL + .
As I begun to use this function I believe to remember that everything worked as it should but since two days for some reasons I encounter the following behaviour:
- I open a project and I am at the beginning of the project, “Go To Next Flow” does not work at all
- “Go To Previous Flow” leads to the before last flow (penultimate)
- From there I can use “Go To Previous Flow”, let say I go from flow 23 stepping back to flow 19.
When I now go to Flow 1 with “CTRL + Pos1” using “Go To Next Flow” leads me to flow 20 (one flow more than the one I stepped back)
- This behaviour seems to be consequent and only after I step back through all flows to the first flow it seems that the two shortkeys work as they should.
- When I go to the end of the project with “CTRL + End” and try to use “Go To Previous Flow” it leads me somewhere else than to the previous flow.
BTW each time at to different flow and here too there is a kind of decreasing number.
- If I navigate through the project with “Page up/Down” the two shortkeys do not work as they should but go to the next/previous flow from where I was as I navigated with “Page up/down”.
Example: I am at flow 16, I step back with Page Down to flow 12, Now I call “Go To Next Flow”, this leads me to flow 17 and not 13 as expected.
Fazit: though basically very usefull “Go To Next/Previous Flow” can behave quite chaotic (at least on my system)!
BTW I get exactly the same behaviour wether I use shortkeys or the Write/Edit/ Go To menu items.