Go To Rehearsal Mark

I’ve searched the manual but can only find Cmd G for “go to bar number”. Whilst this is useful it would be more useful to be able to go to a section by rehearsal mark letter. Easier to remember than a bar number, for me anyway. Feature request?

See https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=246&t=153915&p=920754&hilit=Rehearsal#p826521 (and do read the replies - they’re useful!)

Thanks, interesting. Whilst the “select rehearsal mark and then left / right arrow” is of some use, sadly it doesn’t bring that section into focus, and unless one is zoomed out to a point of illegibility, in my case anyway I couldn’t to see the rehearsal marks that it had moved to. Will post this observation on that topic.

Still a feature request! Markers absolutely imperative in a large piece, and as rehearsal marks already exist, couldn’t take too much to have a go to…

You are going to need to be very clear about whether you want to skip from Rehearsal Mark to Rehearsal Mark or whether you want to skip from Marker to Marker as they are not the same thing. If you are asking to skip from Rehearsal Mark to Marker to Rehearsal Mark, that is something else again.