Grace period Cubase Pro 11

Hello, I am eligible for a free Grace Period update to the new version of Cubase Pro 11 because i bought Cubase Pro 10.5 one week ago. I just installed Cubase Pro 10.5.20 two days ago and i would like of course to download the new version. In the e-licenser control center, it is ok because Cubase is activated for Pro 11 version. But i have a big problem because i can not find how to download Cubase pro 11 in my Steinberg download center. I can only see on the right "Cubase Pro 11.0.0 - Application (required) 554 MB but i want to download the Cubase Pro 11 full version. How can i do ? I think that it is because when i bought Cubase Pro 10.5 with a box, the download access code is for 10.5. So if i am really eligible for the last version, where can i find Cubase Pro 11 ? Sorry for my english. Does someone can help me ? Than you very much.

Hi, with this new version it looks like you don’t have a single installer for everything.
You can simply download Cubase 11.0.0 (required) plus all the extra content you wish (should be 20 or 30 GB, something like that).
You should see all the extra content all together from the download manager, exactly on the same place where you have the required 11.0.0 installer.

Hope this helps.

Hi Dream,
Thank you very much. I have downloaded Cubase 11.0.0 (aplication required) and now i can use cubase pro 11 after install it.
It is new for me because that is the first time i use Cubase and this type of software. So can you tell me if it is better to uninstall now Cubase 10.5.20 or should i keep it if for example something turn wrong with 11 version. And in that case, how to uninstall perfectly 10.5.20 version without mistake for 11 version. It is not an update but an upgrade so i would like to be sur that i will not loose some files inside Cubase pro 11. I hope you understand my english because i am french. Thanks

You can keep the Cubase 10.5.20 application installed for as long as you need it. Once you have finished with 10.5, simply use your system’s uninstall feature to uninstall Cubase 10.5 (on Windows, Settings → Apps - I don’t know about Mac). Cubase 11 will not be affected by uninstalling Cubase 10.5

I always keep all older cubases. Once I had a corrupted/non opening project and it did open in Cubase 7 (but crashed 8, 9 and 10). After saving it in 7 it opened again in 10 and I could finish the project without incidents. This was a one time only issue, but I was glad to have the older version.

Thank you David W.

I understand, i will keep finally 10.5.20 version. It can help. Thank you.