Grace Period?

I bought Dorico 4 Elements 10 days ago and now here’s Dorico 5! I tried the grace period through the elicenser with no luck. Does this mean I’ll need to pay for an upgrade to access the current version?

Welcome to the forum. The grace period extends back to April 1 of this year. You’ll be able to upgrade to Dorico 5 for free, according to their page (near the bottom).

Thanks for your help! I’d tried the licenser with no luck.

Patrick

@patblan, I’ve checked your account, and you definitely do have a Dorico Elements 5 voucher in your account. Go to account.steinberg.net and sign in, then click Vouchers, and you’ll find your Dorico Elements 5 license waiting for you.

1 Like

Thanks Daniel,

Yeah, I found my voucher - thanks. I think my problem was that I was following the instructions on another Steinberg page which suggested doing a “Grace Period Check” through the Activation Manager. This came up negative, I thought I was out of luck. I was very pleased and reassured to find I qualified for Dorico Elements 5 through the Self Service Portal. Anyhow, a happy ending for me and I appreciate your prompt reply.

Cheers,

Patrick

1 Like