Grace upgrade

Anyone received the link bank to order your Grace Upgrade Copy?

Nope, not yet but it looks like everyone is kinda busy @ Steinberg

nope absolutely nothing , only the email last sunday stating that they are checking my purchase

regards

freq

received my mail a minute ago :slight_smile: and ordered it immediately! ofcourse … :smiley:

funny you should mention that same here , with receipt of purchase email … lovely !

regards
freq

sweet, just got mine too.

glad to hear it jm as they say "good things come to those who wait " :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Yeah, I won’t throw a tantrum until I’ve actually done the install :wink:

Don’t you find it “interesting” that the grace period links went out right after I posted my question?

Maybe my post caused an “Oh crap, grace period upgrades! We forgot about those” situation. I think you guys owe me dinner and drinks!

I’m not saying, I’m just sayin …

And for the humor impaired, this is completely a joke.

I just got my confirmation email, and C6 is ordered (though who knows when it will actually arrive :slight_smile:… It only took a few days (a week at most) for me, but that seems reasonable especially if they “verify” the reciept you sent them, which I guess they do by calling the store and see if it was actually sold there??? Can’t imagine that this quick to do???

iv’e just put a pint of larger in the post for ya , o its pigeon post as well so it should be quicker than UPS :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

freq

Awesome! It’s dang near impossible to get a decent beer over here. Any supply line is welcome.