Graphic display in each part - how do I control this?

In each midi track, I see a graphic display behind the notes - just discovered that it’s showing the aftertouch. How do I control this so I can change it to something that’s a bit more meaningful to me? For some instruments I’d want to show the expression map or the velocity, for example.

Here’s a pic of what I mean. The shaded areas represent aftertouch. I want to know where Cubase lets you specify that.

My understanding is that its all or none for visibility of the midi control data, as given by the one on/off display preference. So you can’t control it further than that. One way I’ve cleaned it up in the past is to use lanes and split out the various different types of data to different lanes. Macros might be your best option if you want to go this way.

Mike.

If you open the part in Key Editor, then switch the controller zone to the one you want, I believe that will change what’s shown in the Arranger window.
It’s been a while since I’ve bothered with this, so I could be wrong or the feature might work differently now. :wink:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415196959.867565.jpg

I appreciate the idea, enjneer. That was my first thought as well. I always have this set to velocity or expression, never aftertouch, which was why I was surprised to see that was the one being displayed.

Oh well, not too big a deal really. I thought it might be handy to look at an entire piece of music and see where the crescendos are for each part but to be honest, there are too many variables affecting that. So when I think about it, the only thing that would be useful is my own handwritten notes. lol.