if you’re getting graphics distortion like the attached, it’s likely to be related to a recent Nvidia driver update!
right click on windows screen and click NVIDIA control panel, click Manage 3D settings . In the global settings tab find the ‘Image Sharpening’ feature and in the settings to the right of it drop down to 'Sharpening off, scaling disabled '.
Hi and welcome to the forum,
The issue was discussed many times here in the forum. One of the thread is for example here.
If you have Nvidia graphic card, I would recommend to follow these steps:
- Download the latest Studio driver version from here.
- Disconnect the computer from Internet to make sure Windows will not download and install own graphic driver.
- Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
- Restart computer.
- Start the NVIDIA driver installation (as administrator).
- Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
- Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
- Connect your computer to the internet.