Greetings Loungers!

Well, I made it! And with my new user name too! :smiley:

Thanks Steinberg, it looks good, I am familiar with 3.08, it is way better than version 2 that was running the old site! Well done! :sunglasses:

Cheers :stuck_out_tongue:

Robin :mrgreen:

Hi, Northwood ā€¦ not so heuristic anymore? :wink:

Yes, Iā€™ve moved on with my life, now I am NorthWoodā€¦ I wanted to be HowlingUlf, but that was already taken! :laughing:

Hi NorthWood and HowlingUlf

I had no idea.
Northwood
Your comment on the old forum makes sense to me now, concerning my post last night about the Travelinā€™ Wilburys.
Glad to see you here and hope we can all continue to be productive.
Michael

Hey dudes and dudettes, martin formerly leedsquietman checking in . check 1, 2, 3 ā€¦

I considered calling myself wowling hulf but decided against it at the last minute. :laughing:

Hahaaaaaaaaaa! :laughing: that would have been the most creative and original move youā€™ve never did, so maybe you LQM is a better idea after all! :wink: But sometimes Iā€™ve wondered how and why ā€œmanā€, ā€œquiteā€ and ā€œLeedsā€ fits together? Maybe you explained that 200 times when I looked away in the old forum, or maybe itā€™s something for you to know and for the rest to wonder about?

Ya, they were in my mind a done deal, cast in stoneā€¦ but I get your idea thoughā€¦ lots of bands have changed lineups!

What key are we in now ? :confused:

A?

Sorry, thatā€™s a Canadian joke really!

testingā€¦testingā€¦is this thing on?..hello helloā€¦

Yo!

Tony

Hello everyone. bows :sunglasses: :confused:

What?!..what?!..is it time to get up? :ugeek:

Leeds (UK) is my city of birth and I am male and actually quite shy . Hence the old name. Of course, the Cubase lounge corrupted me and turned me into a loud mouth :laughing:

LQM is kept as part of this, but also as it names my LiQuid Metamorphosis alternative rock project. Kill 2 birds with one stone ā€¦

Oi! Steady on. :confused:

Someoneā€™s signed is as Tones2 as the mysteinberg sign-on :imp: , although I was able to use it as a nickname for the forum.

Tony

Itā€™s OK if you intend to eat them.

Them?!

I suppose itā€™s more humane than a south American friend of mine who, still getting to grips with English idiom, threatened to ā€˜put two rocks on a birdā€™.

Howdy!

+1
I like the new look and being able to insert images in to the post is a nice feature, although I will need to figure that out.