It doesn’t matter how this is set, it always behaves as “Use Quantise”.
It works to me here (macOS 10.11). Could you share a video?
Seem Similar to my Issue, this is the clearer explaination.
Clearer? Or more verbose
Okey, for the 1st time I didn’t know how to explain. Steve helped to make it easier to understand.
- record a midi track.
- Double click on midi event to edit ( or use edit in place)
- Set grid type on lower zone to “follow quantize” . No need to do this when using edit in place, because it always set to “follow quantize”.
- Close edit Zone, go back to arrange window.
- Grid type always set to “follow quantize” whatever you do.
- Re-open project solved problem.
I try not to use edit in place mode, and set LowerZone Edit grid type to " adapt to zoom, to avoid this. It works for me now.
I just try 9.5.20 in a few minutes. This problem seems solved.