Groove Agent 1 - Split to Multitrack

Hey!

Is it possible to split each sample (i.e., drum piece) to it’s own track with Groove Agent One?

I’d like to be able to use various on individual samples.

I know that I could resample them with the effects, but it’s more intuitive to just work with it live (no pun intended).

Thanks in advance your knowledge!

Cheers
Steve

Hello,

Groove Agent One is not multi-timbral instrument. So this is not possible. But you can load more Groove Agent One instances.

Yes You can.

And you give training LOL

Go to Devices, then go to VST instruments, a box pops up with empty slots, click the first 1, open Groove Agent One, and there is a little arrow next to the edit button which gives you the option to activate up to 16 outputs.

See the little arrow next to the edit button, click it and activate up to 16 outputs.

Then in GAO route each sample to one of the outputs.

So you told him how to sctivate the outputs. What you didn´t show was how to split single samples to those different outputs…

Yeah thats right, I did tell him something you told him couldn’t be done.

I didn´t tell the OP anything in this thread, check the nicknames again
But what he still needs to know is how to split the samples, so thexy go to the different outputs…

See where it says ‘Output ST1’

click on a pad then turn that knob to ST2 ST3 etc

Now you´ve got it…

Thanks for letting me know :unamused:

You´re welcome… :unamused: :mrgreen:

OMG, are we actually telling eachother who to help another person nowadays ? :S

If you think you could be of any help to any one of the members, just tell it. Don’t blame another guy for not completely telling what he should be telling. That’s just plain… well, figure something out, I’d say…

Your an idiot m8

Yeah, I thought something similar about you, when I read your 2nd post…

You’ve managed to post nearly 3000 times in less than 2 years.

It says one of two things, either your really helpful or your troller blading

And uh… I didn’t see you contribute ANY help to the OP or this thread in actual fact. :mrgreen:

Go make some music… if you can! :astonished:

My second post? Oh, you mean the one where I’m laughing at a guy who’s supposedly a Cubase trainer. Yeah, I’m the idiot of course.

Thanks for the tips everyone!