Groove Agent 3 - how to get it working?

What do I have to do to get Groove Agent 3 working? Ive installed it. But dont know What to do to get i working propperly? I use Cubase 6.5 on windows 7 64 bit. I`ve installed Jbridge and that seem to have helped Groove Agent to work. But I need to know the other things I have to do to use the presets i GA3?

No answer from anybody out there, and Steinberg support claim my problem don`t have any solution in Cubase 6.5 64 bit in Windows 7. They are wrong. I Am so happy! Left to find any solution myself I browsed old cubase forums and found the solution to my problem - There were many loose ends so I had to do a lot trial and error. Voila, suddenly it all worked. So I feel that I have to tell the solution all the other people struggeling with this problem.

First , you need the program Jbridge- you find it by google after Jbridge. Follow the setup explained.
Now, You have av Groove Agent 3 thats work with midi inputs from your keyboard. Nothing else to do. But, like me, you may need to record “live from host”/ the audio patterns you choose in Groove Agent 3. Steinberg claims this is impossible in cubase X 64 bit. Their wrong. Jbridge installed and completed make Groove Agent 3 working in Cubase 64 bit. But, there are a lot of things you have to do right to do live takes. Here they are:
Start Cubase, Press F11, Choose GA3 and create midi track.
Open GA3 and press setup. Check for "life to host, Toogle, stop playback, Groove Agent GM output, Groove Agent Ambience split, Crash Cymbal after fill, Tool tips, Save current settings as default, Close
In Cubase to the left side: Choose 1 Groove Agent… 64 MidiOut as input
Choose 1 Groove Agent… 64 MidiInput as output
Choose channel 1 and next channel 2
Choose GM Map
Then your ready: Choose your preset drums, press Run and record in Cubase as usual. Final word. Groove Agent 3 are a excellent tool when it works - and now it does. :slight_smile: :smiley: