Groove Agent 5 - missing pics in content set window

HI,
I got GA 5 as part of my update from absolute 3 to 4.

When I press the load button in order to press one of the register tabs (kits, instruments, styles) in the upper right of theGA5 window and then want to select a content set, the pics/icons of the installed sets are not there (see attached file)
Anyone who knows what to do?

Same problem here on one PC of similar configuration and model. No pictures of sets in Groove Agent SE 5 in Cubase 10.5 at right in instruments set window! Is this a graphics issue or a win10 version issue (i have the problem in a win 10 64 bit v.1909 with new graphics but on the other i run Win 10 64 bit v.2004 with onboard graphics card (older) and its ok!

On the same PC i have no pics in Groove Agent 5 SE and Cubase 10.5 (only some cluttered ones), but in cubase 9.5 the pictures are there ! Could this be a bug in Cubase 10.5 only?

Latest update to version 12.0.20 has also caused GA5 to develop this problem! Has anyone been able to solve or put light on why and what is the cause of the fragmented/incomplete pictures shown in the Instrument’s set window?? I have reinstalled … Cubase 12.0.20 … Groove Agent 5 & SE along with reinstalling all the existing and my expanded/purchased drum modules … I have updated my system … I have updated all necessary drivers, but still this fragmented picture/icon curse exists. Any ideas guys …
This in my opinion is a conflict (of some sort) within the directories of Halion/Groove Agent or perhaps even a conflict with rogue VST Instrument, I have tried setting up new directories but still the problem stands.

Here is a screenshot of my directories

I have asked Steinberg for their help on this matter (which is still open) but the replies and emails have stopped, any ideas guys … Thanks.