GROOVE AGENT 5

I BOUGHT A FULL GR AGENT 5 AND I AM NOT UNDERSTANDIG , HOW MANY LIBRARIES ARE THERE , ARE THE EXPANSIONS INCLUDED, CUS I AM NOT SEENG THEM
WHEN I USE GROOVE AGENT 5 AT BROWSE - USER CONTENT I DONT SEE THE MIDI FILE FOLRDER. ANYBODY HELP ME

Open the Load Panel (the folder icon all the way to the right about a third the way down from the top) and there you can browse the various components depending on the tab you select: Kits, Instruments, Styles, or MIDI. To more easily see the packs installed first select one of those 4 views, then select the All Instrument Sets bar just beneath the tabs in the top center. This displays the kits, instruments, styles, or MIDI packs as large icons so you can see what is installed. You could also try launching the Steinberg Library Manager. You should be able to see all the installed libraries in the Groove Agent tab.

i did what you said ,as i saw up ,but by a toutorial that i saw on youtube , there must be a folder called MIDI FILE for using my midi file , found by the way that i explained ( that i dont see ).
I checked Steinberg Library Manager , I see the library , and i dont see the expansions .Do those included like the other libraries with the installation of Groove Agent 5 ( full option )