Groove agent bug in the instruments browser

Hi.i have a bug in groove agent(groove agent se works fine).the instruments browser dosent show sampels,only kits.
I serched the fourom and tried to delete the xml filles.(i see that this provlem happens to another, but ,ther is no fix) .
After i do it the instruments browser works, but after i start to change somthing , in the program,its changed , and dosent show sampels.
Please helpšŸ¤•

Hello,
what I found out is that the error occurs when you try to load an instrument into an acoustic kit. But this is not possible with acoustic kits. Unfortunately, the ā€œInstrumentā€ tab is not deactivated or invisible in Acoustic Kits. From this moment GA5 seems to be corrupt. The problem is in the file ā€œDefaults.XMLā€. This file at Windows under:
"C:\User[USERNAME]\AppData\Roming\Steinberg\Groove Agent_64\Defaults.XML "
I think in this file probably the current personal settings are stored. If you replace it with an error free file, e.g. a file directly after the installation, GA5 runs error free again. Unfortunately this file is not deleted during a de-installation and also not overwritten during a reinstallation. This must be deleted manually after a de-installation so that it is rewritten during a new installation. I help myself now in such a way that I have stored myself an error-free copy of this file and exchange it, if GA5 is corrupt again by batch job.

Unfortunately, the error reappears immediately when loading a project into e.g. Ableton that was created with a corrupt version of GA5. In this case, the only thing to do is to remove GA5 from the project, save the Projekt, debug GA5 as written, load the project again and load the error-free version of GA5 in the Projekt.
I hope it helps you further.

Greetings Detlef