Groove agent drag and drop doesn't recognize intensity/complexity

I can more or less drag the pattern from GA SE into the timeline, but it seems to drag the same pattern in, no matter how I have the “complexity/intensity” matrix set.

Am I missing something, or is this a known issue?

I think I’ll stick with toontrack SD3

This is absolutely a problem on my system. (Windows 10, Cubase Pro 13). I can’t move forward with GA. Why does no one care? Is there a workaround?

What version of GA are you using and what kits are you choosing from?

I’m using GA SE 5. I’m using the Songwriters Essentials collection from Steinberg that I bought in addition to Cubase 13. Thank you for replying!

I load up Break It Down SE into GA and I adjust “Main 6” so the Intensity and Complexity is basically zero. I drop Main 6 on the timeline for GA. I play it back and it sounds way more intense and complex than the audition did. Also as it plays “Fill 6” flashes which I didn’t touch at all. "

I go into Acoustic Agent SE and I do the same thing with Empty Circles - Main 1 and it behaves as it should - the dragged clip follows the Intensity and Complexity of the audition. Maybe it’s just a problem with the purchased collections. I’ve tried 2 of them and the both exhibit the problem.