Groove Agent freeze the program

Hello guys, I just posted my first post about a problem with the separate mixdown but now I remember another problem who i’m dealing with.

When trying to activate the outputs of Groove Agent, sometimes a window appears and say that I need to save the project with a new name and try to do it again, the program sometimes continue working well (continue saving on the same project and all), but sometimes the output don’t make sound and I need to set the pad to a new output, and sometimes directly when selecting the output in the Groove Agent window Cubase freezes and I need to close it with the Task Manager.
It already happens about 5 or 6 times in a day, and it happens with Addictive Drums 2 too, so I believe that it’s a problem with activating the outputs of the plugins.
Any suggestion or solution about it? I reinstaled the soft from 0 and it continues doing it sometimes. I lost bits of progress like 3 times till now and it’s kinda annoying trying to open Groove Agent to make a minimum change and freeze the program.

It’s happening me in Cubase 10 Elements, but when I used the 9.5 version it happened one or two times too.

Thank you!

Hi,

Does it crash? Can you see any dmp file in the Documents/Steinberg/Crah dumps? If yes, could you attach it, please?