Groove Agent in 10.5 missing all files?

Hi there –
Just opened Groove Agent for the first time since updating from 9 to 10.5. For some reason, when I click on the various kits or patterns in the media bay portion of GA, the pads are never populated. Nothing happens. Almost as if GA is missing all of its files. Is it possible it got stored somewhere unusual?
Thanks

Same here. Working on a big project, suddenly started loosing presets and drums. I keep my library on an external Samsung T7 SSD. IT loads my GA 5, Halion 6, CB Pro 10.5, and instruments like electric bass (awesome by the way) seamlessly. I reinstalled library manager, and download manager for Win 10. I formatted my ssd to do a clean install and about 2 gigs in to the download, any download, it says not available at this time try again later. Now I have 4 projects going and no plugins or presets. Maybe Steinberg will be nice and throw me a free spectral layers when they fix the issue?

Hi,

I would recommend to reinstall Cubase. Make sure you:

• Download the Full Installer.
  • Unpack the ZIP file and install from the unzipped folder.
  • Install from the setup.exe.
  • Install as administrator.
  • Install to the system (C) drive.

Thanks Martin. Will Do. Martin, while I have you… I’ve somehow managed to hit something where I can no longer see (or drag upward) the area ABOVE my MixConsole, the section w. all the routing / plugins / etc. My main problem of course is that I can’t remember what that’s CALLED, so I can’t search for it. Could you help?

At the top of the mixer mixer there is an icon like a cog in a window, see pic.Tick channek racks.
Annotation 2020-09-09 070900.png
Another possible is the Racks dropdown menu. Everything in there might be switched off.