Groove Agent mess

What a complete mess Groove Agent is. Seems to me, that each time I either upgrade or update, invariably there is a problem with Groove Agent.In my case,its missing samples,or missing kits etc. Hours spent re-installing GA4 ,renaming files etc etc.Always chasing a solution it seems. Ugh! :unamused:

Sorry for this small unhelpful rant-- but if there is a simple way/workaround to get GA4 stable and justā€¦workingā€¦ that would be good.

Hm. You obviously have not installed the Steinberg Library Manager. This app stores all your sound banks from all the Steinberg products. Install this app and sort the mess that is, unfortunately, your creation. And buy GA5, itā€™s such a better program than GA4.

1 Like

Without Steindberg library manager you have to manually get the samples and put them in the correct folder. I havenā€™t had to do this since library manager came out, so I canā€™t remember what folder it is (and itā€™s probably changed now anyway), nor where the samples live prior to being put in the correct place (most likely itā€™s a separate download ā€œGA factory presets/samplesā€ or something like this).