Groove agent one and Se crash when trying to load

I have Cubase 7.5 x64, which comes with Groove Agent Se… When trying just to load the instrument it crashes and I get this message Cubase 7 has stopped working and just shuts me down.
The first few times it said to save under a different name and then restart but it still doesnt load the instrument… I wish i had more info but that is what it is giving me
… any ideas
thanks
Tim

ok here is what the message is for Groove agent One
A serious problem has occurred. PLease try to save your project under another name and then restart. the created file is: C\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase7\Cubase7.LOG.

It also tells me to save project under another name, which i dont have a project open…

I have just purchased the upgrade from 6.5 to 7.5 and sonic se and groove agent se are also causing my system to crash. Looking forward to getting into these new features so would love any advice on how to remedy this.

so far the only news support gave me is to reinstall my windows 7 and I was like … I am still working on some things but I will definitely post it as soon as this starts working…