Groove Agent SE -- Cubase AI 8

Hi All,

I am fairly new to DAWs and am learning my way around the Cubase AI 8 software. I managed to locate Halion Sonic SE, but I have not been able to locate the Groove Agent SE. According to this page: What Is Cubase AI | Steinberg AI comes with Groove Agent SE. I own the UR242. How do I locate Groove Agent SE?

I will be adding a keyboard controller to the mix, and I think the Groove Agent SE works with programming the pads on the controller.

Hi,

The link you sent is about Cubase AI 9. I’m not 100% sure, but I have a feeling, Groove Agent wasn’t part of Cubase LE and AI in Cubase 8. I think, it started with Cubase Elements.

When I purchased my UR242 and installed the software that came with the audio interface, and activated Cubase AI 8, I had Groove Agent SE and was using it. That was in July 2016. I stepped away from recording for a few months and now that I have a keyboard & pad controller I am ready to do some recording, however, when I go back into Cubase AI 8, I do not have access to Groove Agent SE. Why is that?