Groove Agent SE Studio Kit percussion map error

The Tom C will not play what ever I do in Dorico although the percussion map for The Groove Agent SE Studio Kit looks fine. All the other Toms play fine and the percussion map looks correct too. All the toms are in the percussion map. Anyone have any idea how to solve this as it’s incredibly frustrating?

Tom C is mapped to Floor tom (high), which is the only floor tom present in Drum kit (basic), and it plays back as expected for me. The attached project has just a single note in it, and it plays back Tom C.

tom-c.dorico (2.1 MB)

have just tried yours and Tom C works but I cannot get Tom D to work. Basically whatever note is allocated to it does not seem to be to play it within a score although it is there in the background. Basically only three toms work in the score although there should be 4 available. So same problem but with a different tom. I have added the notes to the score you sent of all the toms that work and Tom D is missing.
tom-c.dorico (2.1 MB)

tom-c.dorico (2.1 MB)

In the project I attached, I’m using the Drum set (basic) kit, which only has a single floor tom instrument, using Floor tom (high), which corresponds to Tom C in the kit. If you edit the percussion kit and add Floor tom (low), that instrument corresponds to Tom D in the kit.

In the attached revised version of the project, I’ve done exactly that: I’ve added a low floor tom to the kit, on the second line up on the staff, and added a note there. It triggers Tom D in the kit.

tom-c.dorico (2.1 MB)

1 Like

Hi that seems to have done the trick I’ve got them all working. Thanks very much for that, that’s great!