Groove Agent SE4 help

Basically, I just can’t find it! It’s not showing up in my VST instruments. My questions are:

1. Does Groove Agent even come with Cubase Le 8?
    2.If so, how do i pull it up?

Some things I think you should know about me are, I know (on a basic level) how to use cubase.
I’m familiar with how to pull up VSTs, use effects, basic editing, mixing, mastering, so hopefully that would make some things easier for you guys.
I’m just very confused because I’ve used cubase for months, and everybody acts like i should have it, I can see the darn files for it, it’s just not showing up! And (I don’t mean to sound like a know-it-all) I understand how to add new plug-ins by adding a file path for cubase to find stuff. I just don’t know how to apply it to my situation. I know it’s not an issue with my PC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times on an old laptop, and just recently reinstalled on the computer I’m using rn.
I have come to these glorious treasure troves time, and time again, for all my troubleshooting means, but this is the first time I have asked a question so fingers crossed, ANY AND ALL HELP IS GREATLYYY APPRECIATED!!! :question: :question: :question:

Hi and welcome,

Groove Agent SE was part of Cubase Elements but was not included in AI or LE versions in the past.

With Cubase 10, Groove Agent SE is part of all derivatives. See comparison chart, please.