I encountered a strange but reproduceable issue with GA SE5 in C10.
I am using drum patterns with the following setup :
- one GA track : no input ; output to mixer, loaded with Simon Philips Jazz drums library
- One midi track : input Akai pad (optional) ; output to 1. GA SE “pattern”. Midi events are pre-recorded or driven live from the external Akai pad machine.
The issue is :
- During playback, track 2 is reading the midi event and launches the patterns accordingly in track 1 (GA).
- each midi event is a simple note (1 to 4 bars) which corresponds to a predefined pattern in GA
- setup in GA is ;
play mode : one shot
trigger mode : next measure
no sync to beat
- when reaching some specific patterns : “fills”, this pattern doesn’t end as expected (pad on top left corner, note G#0, in the video) and continue playing. It should stop after one measure.
This results in a real mess…
video here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FH_JCoioLUBqkDs7hW8hGbTAsqAUVYck