Groove Agent Standalone

Hi! Just realised that G/A can be used as ‘standalone’. But I can’t find a shortcut to open it (as in Halion Se 3) Basic question, I know, but could anyone just point me towards the ‘.exe’ shortcut? Thanks, in anticipation.
MV

Tap your windows key on the keyboard which should force open the Windows Start bar, start typing:
groove

You should see any apps on your machine with “groove” in the name. Tap the > symbol to the right of the Groove Agent listing and you should get options to run it, locate where it lives on your storage, make short cuts, pin it to start and/or task bars, etc.

Hi! I have the same problem as martcaster. Cannot find the Groove Agent 5 exe. I tried out searching it by “Tap your windows key on the keyboard which should force open the Windows Start bar, start typing: groove…” but there comes only the Groove Agent 5 Installer exe. Also my good old GA3 exe and a lot of documents are shown but no GA5.exe.

Just tap the windows key and scroll down to the Steinberg entries, where you will find Groove Agent 5 as well.