Group Edit needs to include Volume Curves (and start/end point changes in editor)

For example: I had two identical guitar tracks tuned an octave apart and both badly afflicted with string zing. (This was an unusual situation, I grant you, but the same would apply to a multi-miked guitar.) The volume envelope deals very effectively with this problem but I don’t want to have to do it twice! I had to go to the trouble of created a hard l/r stereo file of the two to get round it. I don’t want to have to make a habit of that either!

The two tracks were in a folder set to Group Edit but for some reason editing volume envelopes is not included in the Group Editing function. It wouldn’t be so bad if you could copy envelopes between tracks but you can’t do that either.

I would think that both facilities are equally important and so I hereby respectfully request they both be implemented asap.

One further point, while we’re discussing Group Editing. Changing event start/end points from the editor window only changes that event and so breaks GE! I think this needs remedying too.

Thanks for reading. Please don’t forget to vote!