Group track causing inputs to be forcibly panned (slightly) right

I’m very confused about this problem.

I have a stereo track with a mono audio event inside, panned dead center, which when routed to Stereo Out plays just fine on both speakers equally.

However when I route it to a Group Channel, receiving only it and routed directly to Stereo Out, with no effects, also panned dead center, is panned slightly to the right. In fact, when I pan this group track to L50 it seems to be centered.
See attached picture: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I have already tried restarting cubase, checking automations, verifying panning on the chain, switching my source track between group tracks. This also happens for every track I route into this problematic group track.

This already happened before again in this exact setup, my solution was to create a new group track that’s exactly the same as the previous one, but for some reason that one didn’t have the problem (until now, which means I’d have to do this process again).

I’m using Cubase Artist 11.0.20 Build 371 if that matters.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening? I’m clueless here. Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi,

How is the Send Panner set, please?

I would update to the latest Cubase 11.0.41.

I’m not directing the track to the group track as a send, but as the main output bus (it doesn’t show in the sends panel), so I’m unsure where I would check that.