Group Track issue

I tried routing multiple audio tracks to a group track. Plan was to compress the vocals as one… I have the send routed for the group track, send is on… but nothing is happening when I try to compress the vocals… Tried with a heavy reverb just to see if my ears where cheating me… Still no effect on vocals???

Send level…?

I tried routing multiple audio tracks to a group track. Plan was to compress the vocals as one…

Have you considered inserting a compressor on the Group Track instead of a using a Send?

Have you considered inserting a compressor on the Group Track instead of a using a Send?

Lmao I might be dumb and a cubase nubee… But im not stupid (much) send on audio tracks, inserts on group track sure but still getting no efx…

You should be setting the output of your audio tracks to the group with comp inserted, not the send unless you’re going for some sort of parallel compression, which would be far less obvious to your ears than routing entire tracks by way of the outputs → group, where the full end signal has been routed through the compressor.

Anyway, might try it and see if you can then hear the result.

Actually found the same answer in the manual… Guess what! IT WORKED… One of theese days I’ll learn to explore the manual before posting stupid questions in forums! Thanks though…